What does PRP stand for?
PRP stands for Platelet Rich Plasma.
What is PRP?
PRP is in the category of regenerative autologous treatments, which means it comes from your own blood and can stimulate cellular regeneration and tissue repair. Platelets are one of the cells in our blood and when activated, they can release growth factors and other proteins.
What benefits can a man have from the P-Shot?
- Stronger, firmer erections
- Easier to achieve and maintain erections (i.e., improved sexual stamina)
- Increased penile length and girth
- Improvement in or resolution of penile curvature from Peyronie’s Disease
- Resolution of penile pain with erection
- Increased sensitivity in the penis
- Better overall blood flow to the penis
How does the P- Shot Work?
The growth factors & proteins released by the high concentration of platelets in PRP in turn activate stems cells and stimulate cellular repair and regeneration wherever they are applied in the body. In addition, collagen production and the formation of new blood vessels occurs and further aids in tissue repair.